Central Administration is used for configuring and tweaking Conductor4SQL to suite your business needs.
Click on the Administration ribbon tab
There are a number of options under the Administration tab:
- Client Groups - used to create meaningful groupings of clients.
- Email - used for configuring database mail for system report emails.
- Events - Here you can add email event alerts (for example when a database/table is dropped).
- Business Attributes - Business attributes are business specific custom fields for your installed clients.
- Users - adding users and assigning user roles.
- Scheduler - used for scheduling User Commands and User Queries to run at specific times.
- Reports - enabling reports for the Conductor4SQL Report Module.
- Alerts - configure email alerts.
- C4SQL Configuration - enabling and disabling functionality in the UI.
- Queue Management - adding additional queues for the Data Sync Module.